Monday, April 16, 2012

Your Opinion?

Hey everyone!

So I've been brainstorming, and I have a million ideas (not really, but way too many to do all of them at once) for what I'd like to do in the next year. One of those things involves the collection that I will be showing in Boston Fashion Week in September. The new collection will be different from what I've created in the past - it will not be made completely of latex, nor will it be styled in the fetish style.

What I'd like to know from my fans is whether you are interested in buying clothing from Kinky Cat Designs that is not made completely from latex. I am struggling with the decision to make these new designs available in my existing shop or to open a new shop for the new style. This new style will essentially be a new brand, but it will also include latex, just not the kinkier versions.

I can't be any more specific in what these designs will be, as they won't be debuted until the end of September, but I would like feedback from anyone willing to give it on if I should keep the two styles separate or if they should be sold side by side in the same store.

Thanks guys!

Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment