Saturday, April 14, 2012

A New Look

Hey everyone!

I will be updating the look of not only this blog (it's already begun), but also my Etsy shop. It's time for a new look to celebrate the new collection I will be unveiling in Boston for the Emerging Trends show in September. I've added labels to the side bar already to help you find the content you'd like, a direct link to my shop in the top bar, and I will be changing my banner soon as well to suit the new look of Kinky Cat Designs.

Also, some changes will be happening in my shop over the next month and a half. Some things are going to be discontinued, as I don't particularly like them anymore or they are not big sellers. Other things will be added, though, not to worry. Some prices will be changing as well. I'd like to give my customers some warning before this happens, but prices will be going up on some things. I can't say which yet, as I'm still working out the details, but I can tell you that about half of my shop will be going up a bit in price (possibly only a very little bit). I regret having to do this, but to realistically design and make clothing for a living, I have to up my prices slightly on some things to avoid going into debt. I hope you will all understand.

On a happier note, here are a couple of photos taken during 2 shoots in the last few weeks of my friend and model, Tara Lee, taken by Grant Douglas Photography.



Ciao Kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment