Thursday, April 5, 2012

Help with Boston Fashion Week, please?

Hello everyone!

I have a huge favour I need to ask of all of my wonderful fans:

I have signed my contract for Boston Fashion Week and it's going to cost me a small fortune to make it there. Can any of you help me out with even a small amount? You can check out this link for my profile and to help me raise funds for my first runway show. It's really important to me to get to Boston, and I'm not asking for money without giving you anything in return.

Along the side of the above linked page, I have listed some rewards for anyone who helps by donating certain amounts to my cause. Of course, I don't expect everyone to be able to afford to help, but even if you could pass the link along to your friends, it would help me out greatly, and I would really appreciate it.

I hate asking for money, but I think this is a good compromise: you give me money to help get me to Boston, and I give you something, be it a signed photo print from my new collection, latex, or otherwise.

Thanks so much in advance, guys, I really do appreciate it!

Ciao Kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment