Monday, April 23, 2012

Where I've Been Hiding

Lately I feel like I've been terrible at keeping up with all of the emails, Facebook posts, Twitter, etc. If you feel as though you are being neglected, I am very sorry. Something happened in my personal life that has slowed me down for the last couple of weeks, and now I am trying desperately to catch up on all of the orders and collaborations I've been working on.

It's not that I've forgotten about all of you or that I'm just slacking off, I've just been insanely busy with the manufacturing side of my business and haven't had time for the socializing side so much. So please do not be offended if I take a day or two, or maybe even longer, to get back to you if you email me.

To keep your curiosity satiated, here's some stuff to watch for this summer:
 - I will be shooting a cohesive look book sometime in the next month of so. Photos will be uploaded as soon as they are ready to go, on here, and on my Facebook page.
 - I'm debuting a new (mini)clothing line later in the summer (no date as of yet) that will be the teaser to what's in store for my show at Boston Fashion Week. What I will tell you about this is that it will be under my own name, Kimberley Crawford, as a branch of the Kinky Cat company.
 - There will be kinky things in the future... I'm not going to reveal much here, but all of you kinksters out there will really like the new items I've got in store to debut in a couple of months. ;)

You will be seeing 2 very different sides of my style this summer, to say the least. Stay tuned!

Ciao Kittens!
Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment