Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Help Me Out!

Hey everyone!

I'm asking for help again! I'm scared that I may not be able to afford 5 nights hotel in Boston, and I am looking for any help I can get, even if it's just a few dollars. Unfortunately, 5 nights in a hotel in Boston during Fashion Week is going to cost me approximately $1000, but even if I can raise half of that, it will help me out immensely!

Go to this link => http://www.gofundme.com/ukqag  to donate.

Thanks so much in advance, guys, showing my collection at Fashion Week is a dream, and I'm waiting anxiously to make it come true.

Ciao, kittens!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried looking for a host vs getting a hotel? there are a lot of lovely people around here that I'm sure would love to host :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be as close as possible to the venue to cut down on transportation costs, so I was looking at booking a hotel that only a couple blocks away. I may try to find a host if this doesn't work, though, thanks! :)

      Delete